Each candidate must register his/her interest to pursue a course of study. Candidates should endeavor to look at the School Programmes for the available courses.
GENERAL ENTRY REQUIREMENT
- No age limit, provided the candidate satisfies basic entry qualification
- Mature minded and highly disciplined individuals who must possess all the attributes of being healthy i.e. Physical, Mental, Social, Spiritual, Cultural and Moral.
- Good, citizenry with large capacity for learning, lacking criminal tendencies. He/She must be able to abide with the rules and regulations of the school.
- Ability to get cut-off pass mark in the entrance Examination conducted by the school in respect of the course of choice.
- In addition to fulfilling the general entry requirements, applicants will be required to meet the stipulated requirement for their course of choice.
- The school is a uniform wearing institution.
- Students who enter with forged certificate will be handed over to the Police directly when they are uncovered. They stand expulsion from the school.
APPLICATION FOR ADMISSION
The form is obtained after payment of the prescribed fee, payment is exchanged with relevant payment receipts, which should at all times be in possession of the applicant. Application should be in the candidate’s handwriting on the schools approved admission form.
Applicant should note that.
- Form purchased must bear the name as appear on the receipt and any correspondence thereafter must carry that name.
- All portions of the form must be filled as appropriate.
- Surname should be underlined in all correspondences.
- Form purchase should be completed and returned to the school on or before the date indicated on the form for that purpose.
- All completed application forms should be submitted with.
- Evidence of sponsorship
- 2 self-addresses, stamped envelopes
- Photocopy of receipt for the form.
List of successful candidates will be placed on the school’s Bulletin Board within the school’s premises and through SMS.